We had Girl Scouts tonight. They are doing a Secret Santa and we had to fill out a questionnaire. Kayleigh filled hers out tonight and I read it. The last question was if you had three wishes what would you wish for. She said, "Three dogs, one cat and daddy home." It really got to me. Poor girl. Too bad her secret Santa can't bring her daddy home!
They made a really cute sign. I love it so much I hung it above the couch. It fills that spot that I am waiting to try to find I am definitely taking this idea and making a bigger one for next year.
And here is a close up
It's too stinking cute! Of course GS leader got it off pinterest. But damn it it's cute!
That questionnaire really got to me. I fought back tears, but I really wish I could be home for Christmas. Like I said her questionnaire really got to me. I do like where you put the sign. My only question with the sign is what does the ANKS stand for? It's really cute though and a great idea for that void. I'm glad you got to work out today. It must have felt nice. I got a little work out in during the game tonight. I'll talk about that in a second. Anyways, you got in a sauna? Well, I remember you liked the one at Lakenheath, but I didn't even know they had one there. I remember the one at Lakenheath... well in the mens locker room anyways. But I'm glad you had a good day... well, that's what it sounds like anyways.
ReplyDeleteMy day was okay. Nothing really special happened. Went to work, piddled around for a bit and went and got a new ID card. I look like a pedophile in it... DAMN IT! But that took three hours. So half a day gone. Yeah for me. I was out of the shop for half a day and I didn't have to put up with Burris. Then I came to the room after work and took a nap. I've been really tired lately. I don't know why either. I woke up at 1800 and went to the game. I played center since Burgos decided he didn't want to come to the game. Whatever though. Anyways, my leg felt great, no pain or stiffness, and that was my deciding fact. I even caught a ball and ran for a 60 yard gain. Anyways, long story short, the game was called on the mercy rule because we were up 18-0 with two minutes left to play. So yeah, another win for us.
Well that was my day. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!