Today when Kayleigh got off the bus she said she didn't feel good. So I gave her the choice to go to ballet or not. She chose not to go. But we did have to go to Tang Soo Do. So we went right before class started. Which means I didn't get a work out today. Boo! But tomorrow I am going to take Spencer to the AO. I had Kayleigh sit with me and play her leapster. Here she is, snuggie and all!
I really don't want to write anymore. But with any luck my hubby will Skype with me sometime in the next 3 hours! YAY!!
Gosh, she looks so sad. I'm sorry you didn't get to get a workout in. I know you want to workout, but like you said, you'll be able to tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry we haven't got to talk today like I said we would. We had another fire alarm today at 1300. I had just woken up and gotten dressed and got the computer turned on before it went off. I woke up out of a dead sleep. I mean wide awake and ready to go. Stupid fire alarm kept everyone outside till around 2000. I don't know what the hell is going on around here, but it sucks and I'm sick of it.
Anyways, today has been one of those days where all I do is think of you. Every little thing I did reminded me of you. I miss you so much. I just want to come home. I'm tired of being away and wanting to just touch you. I don't know what it is. Maybe because I didn't get to talk with you today. Who knows. I've sat here and cried just thinking about how much I wish I was there with you. I just miss you so much it hurts. It feels like a part of me has died. I know I'll be home soon, but soon is just not soon enough. 88 days, 10 hours and 46 minutes just can't come soon enough. I'm just ready to be home.
I watched "The Change Up" again, and it made me think; what would you tell one of your friends if I wasn't meeting your needs. This time it wasn't as funny as the first time I watched it. Maybe it was because of me missing you so badly. I don't know. Then I was listening to music and that Avril Lavigne song "I Miss You" came on. I cried the entire way through it. So, what the hell is going on with me. Why is this half of this stupid tour so fucking hard? It really sucks. I know it's not hard for just me. I can see that it's hard for you and the kids as well. I just don't know why it is so hard.
Anyways, I looked at blankets off base and in the side shop in the BX. The side shop in the BX was actually cheaper then off base. I couldn't believe it! Then I touched one of the blankets and remembered back when Kayleigh was little and you used that tiger blanket to keep the sun out of her room. It sparked another memory of you and I together and happy. I had to leave right away because I could feel the tears coming. So I went to the commissary and got food for the exercise. What do you know, another memory of us shopping for food together. I pulled it together long enough to get out of there. I caught a cab back to the dorms. Getting the food out of the taxi and bringing them in hit another memory of bringing the groceries in and helping you put them away. More tears! So I did laundry once I shaped up again and that made me think of how I don't help with laundry when I'm there with you and I cried about that. I turned the TV on and there was a football game on. Not even Oregon and I started crying because I wished I could be there with you watching an Oregon game. So I turned the TV off and played Ghost Recon. That made me cry because I remembered how you hated me playing video games and not paying attention to you. So I turned that off and sat there with the picture of you and I on the ski hill right before I left. I just let it out then. So after my break down because of me being and emotional pussy, I sat down and read your blog and how you were looking forward to talk with me today. That jerked more tears. So now here I am. I can't wait to talk to you. I miss you so much.
So there is my day. Sad, alone, and missing the one person in this world I couldn't live without. I hope your Friday goes a lot better then mine. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!