Saturday, November 19, 2011

286/365

It was friggin cold today. The high was 0*.  So I decided to forgo running around town.  I know it is only going to get colder and folk in the interior are looking at -40*.  But I chose to just stay in today.  We didn't go and do all the returns I needed to.  Oh, well.  I will try tomorrow.  Hopefully we at least get some positive temps tomorrow.  Then I'll go and do some errands.  Maybe we'll try to head to the Oasis.  That is if the kids can quit fighting.

We hung around the house and Spencer spilled an obscene amount of Egg Nog all over the floor.  Awesome!  More work.  However, I found one use for the dog I hate.  She licked up the majority of what he spilled.   So I can put off getting out the carpet cleaner until, eh whenever I feel like it. 
here she is cleaning Spencer's mess.  Her one useful quality

This afternoon I drug the whole computer into the living room so we could all watch the game together.  It was almost like he was here with us.  Almost.  And then my team lost.  I don't want to go into it too much here because I'm still mad.  All I can say is that Oregon better start recruiting some kickers on the off season.

So that was today.  The end!  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I can't imagine what a high of 0 would feel like. I mean, I felt it when it was -4 before I left to come to this dump, but I high of 0 is ridiculous. Anywho, it was nice to kind of be with you while watching the game today. Remember the part when I thought I was there? When you asked the kids to feed the dog and I said okay and started to get up. For me, anyways, I was home. Even for that moment. It was funny afterward, but I seriously felt like I was at home again. Then the sudden wake-up. Damn it! It sure was nice to be home again though.

    So the rest of my day was boring. Read chapter two and watched a movie. Tomorrow starts my running again. I really can't wait because all this time I have been sitting here just wanting to run. My legs get all gitery and won't stay still. So I need to start running again. Well, that is all I have.

    I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete