I noticed that I was missing a day. I did write the blog. I did it using the blogger app on my phone while we were at Tang Soo Do. I just never published it. So here it is...
I went out to go get a stupid new cable box and then to the commissary. We were gone for quite a while. Of course Nate called while we were gone. The one day he calls this week when he gets in and I'm gone. It really added to the shittiness of my day. Last night I frigging cried myself to sleep, like a big fat baby. I have NOT done that at all since he's been gone. I don't even know what came over me. I was just so damn lonely laying in bed by myself. Then I missed his call when I should have been home! This friggin blows!
Tang soo do was interesting. Most of the kids tested for their next belt. Spencer obviously didn't finder he hasn't been doing it for very long. So basically he just there and watched the other kids test for an hour. He did warm up with them. He did do really good sitting there though. That's a lot for a 4 year old boy. I am not sure how long he's going to want to do this either. I don't think this is his thing either. I have a feeling that he is going to ask to quit soon. Which is fine, I won't force him to do anything he doesn't want to. I will eventually find something he likes. Well we already know what he likes, he is just too young. I know he would LOVE football. Maybe soccer and maybe T-ball. Maybe in January I'll ask him if he wants to do indoor soccer.
I went out to go get a stupid new cable box and then to the commissary. We were gone for quite a while. Of course Nate called while we were gone. The one day he calls this week when he gets in and I'm gone. It really added to the shittiness of my day. Last night I frigging cried myself to sleep, like a big fat baby. I have NOT done that at all since he's been gone. I don't even know what came over me. I was just so damn lonely laying in bed by myself. Then I missed his call when I should have been home! This friggin blows!
Tang soo do was interesting. Most of the kids tested for their next belt. Spencer obviously didn't finder he hasn't been doing it for very long. So basically he just there and watched the other kids test for an hour. He did warm up with them. He did do really good sitting there though. That's a lot for a 4 year old boy. I am not sure how long he's going to want to do this either. I don't think this is his thing either. I have a feeling that he is going to ask to quit soon. Which is fine, I won't force him to do anything he doesn't want to. I will eventually find something he likes. Well we already know what he likes, he is just too young. I know he would LOVE football. Maybe soccer and maybe T-ball. Maybe in January I'll ask him if he wants to do indoor soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment