They NEVER stop! It is getting really old. It's come to the point that I just ignore it. I let them fight, no matter what. I really don't know how to stop it anymore. There is NO reasoning with Spencer. He has to have the last word with everything. And he knows it all. And Kayleigh just rolls her eyes and does the attitude neck roll when she talks to me. It's so annoying. When one comes to tattle on the other I just say "OK" and let it go. I figure I'll jump in if one is punching the other in the face or seriously hurting the other. But for now I'm sick of playing referee.
In case you were wondering they were fighting over a bell. Yes, a bell. A damn Christmas jingle bell. Merry Christmas! They did make up. On their own.
We did nothing today. I am looking forward to getting back to our normal routine. But for now, I have to go and give the kids a bath and do bedtime. THANK GOD for small miracles!!! Too bad I don't have a bottle of wine to open. I think the end of this tour + the holidays is going to make me an alcoholic!
Sorry to hear that you had another one of those days. I know it sucks for you and I'm sorry. If there was anything I could do, believe me I would do it. I hope that once I come home; if you all are still alive, that I can change these attitudes. I want to make your life a lot easier for you. I know I can't do that from here, but like I said, when I get home hopefully I can do that.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, my day was okay. I had two work orders and it took me all day to complete them. First this morning started off really slow so I didn't get out the door to start them until 0930. Then when we got to the building, the things I was getting were in the very back. So I had to empty the entire building to get to them. When we finally got them loaded it was 1130. So I parked the truck on our pad and went to lunch. We came back and started started the second half of the job. Well, turns out the place we went doesn't mess around with CBU's. I knew that and I asked dispatch this morning to call and make sure that they were the ones who were supposed to get them. Five minutes later they came out and said yeah they go there. Anyways, the guys at the place (pre-load) said that PGM was doing the CBU's. So I gave them the rest of the stuff which was supposed to go there and took the CBU's to PGM. Well, PGM only had 150lbs of NEW left for their entire building. So I could drop them off there. One guy was like what are they here for. I told him and he said give me five minutes and you'll be good to take them back. Cool, so now I have to re-empty a building to put this crap back in. Well, Sondy came to the rescue with another forklift. That helped out a lot. But we got done right at 1600.
The only other good news I have is that Burris isn't on dayshift this week. MAN WAS I HAPPY TO HEAR THAT! I think this week is one of those weeks where if he said something wrong to me, I would probably flip out on him. I'm just sick of dealing with him.
Well, that's all I have for now. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!! 71 days left!