Tuesday, November 8, 2011

276/365

So today we are at 75% done!!!  YAY!! That means we only have three months left!  It also means that we have three times as much completed than we have left!!!  I am really starting to get antsy!

Today I went to the Arctic Oasis.  I got on the treadmill and did 4 miles in 39 minutes.  It felt real good.  I decided to do 4:1 intervals instead on my usual 3:1 and it was GREAT!!!!  I didn't feel tired or anything.  I really could have gone another mile or two.  I did sign back up for daily mile so my app over there ---> should be working again. 

I took Spencer to get a haircut today.  Yeah, that didn't go over so well.  The lady cut his bangs too short!  DAMN IT!  Good thing his hair grows fast!  I can't wait for Nate to get back.  I  really don't understand the whole guy haircut thing.  I just tell them cut it like it is now, but shorter.  Well today that backfired!  Hopefully by the time it's time for the next haircut, Nate will be home and he can deal with it.

I am really cranky today.  I don't know why, but everything is driving me nuts.  We were at Tang Soo Do and the little girls walking to dance class in their tap shoes were killing me.  I wanted to scream, "GET ON THE CARPET OR TAKE THOSE DAMN THINGS OFF!!!"  I didn't, but I bet I had a horrible look on my face!  Spencer has been cranky today too.  When it was time to come in for dinner he stood on top of the giant 30 foot snow pile that they aren't supposed to be sledding down (yeah right!  Aurora housing if you don't want them sledding down it come and clean it up!) and screamed because his glove fell off.  I tried to tell him to just come down, he's coming inside anyway.  But he wanted me to come up there, put his glove back on and then he would come in.  Negative.  I told him to get his ass inside or there would be no Tang Soo Do.  He still dillydallied, but he came in, screaming about not having a glove on.  Really?  I am not in the mood to deal with this.  So I let him cry.  I left him in the garage until he figured out that he needed to calm down.  He finally did.  We all came in and ate dinner and went on our merry way. 

Anyway, it's COLD as hell out there!  This was the temp when we were coming home from Tang Soo Do.

Our first single digit of the season!  I'm sure it will be negatives soon.  It feels like it was in the 50's a few weeks ago!  Man time sure seems to be flying and that is a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being 75% done. I'm glad to hear time is going fast for you. At least one of us it's going by fast for. This month has drug by so freakin slow it's ridiculous. It's like every time I think of home the time slows down another minute. Remember the first half and how it went slow for you? Guess we traded spaces. I'll take it though. Maybe if I would get out of the office it would go a little faster. But with all the crap going on, I can't ever do anything but wait on Burris, or go talk to this person or that person. Anyways, enough about me. Did you hear about the epic storm brewing over the Bering Sea? It's supposed to be the worst storm on record since 1970something. When I heard that there was a major storm in Alaska, I immediately jumped on a computer and looked at the weather there. Of course everything in Anchorage was normal and did look like it was going to get hit. That and it is still over the Bering Sea. Stupid people! Anyways, if you didn't hear about it, you should look it up and prepare for it just in case. Like get the snow tires on the car. Anywho, I really don't have much today. I did one small work order and that was the excitement of my day. I'm playing golf at 0800 in the morning, but I'll talk to you afterward. I should be back around noon. I'll let you go for now. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Get out of that funk. You don't want to be there and you know you don't. So come on, be happy that we have three months left. How many weeks is that? I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete