Monday, November 28, 2011

295/365

Check out her outfit, LOVE the legwarmers!
Last night/this morning sucked so hard.  I feel like everyday lately I say that today sucked more than the one before.  I really need to get out of this!!!  Anyway, the dumb dog was up THREE times last night.  She HAD to go outside.  I know what you'll say Nate, ignore her.  Yeah and then she just whines for hours.  So I get up and let her out.  So I was up at 1,3 and then 4.  Well after the four o'clock wake up I could not fall back asleep!  I got up when it was time to get up and I got the kids off to school.  Then I came back home and took a nap.  I am VERY grateful that I have that opportunity.  I do not do well on little sleep.  I used to when Kayleigh was a baby, but I had to.  It was only me and her.  So I had to do it.  But now I need at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep to not be a total bitch.  Maybe that's why I've been such a bitch lately.  That dog has me up at least once a night. 

I really should have went to the gym, but I could barely keep my eyes open driving home.  I imagine I probably would have fallen off the tread mill, dropped weights on my head or fell asleep in the sauna.  So I chose not to go. 

So I went and got Spencer from school. And he was being mean, again.  Nate sent him to his room while we were Skyping.  It makes me so mad that Spencer will listen to him and do as he asks over the damn computer.  But when I ask him to do something it's all arguments.  I'm glad that Nate can Skype with me and relieve a little bit of it at least for a few minutes.  When we were done Skyping I went and got Spencer so he could have lunch and then sent him back to bed.  I even went as far as to tell him that I would take a nap too, just to get him to sleep some more.  Well that plan backfired on me.  I ended up falling asleep, again!  And he didn't sleep at all!!!!

I got the dress I ordered this weekend for Nate's homecoming today.  I ordered two sizes because I was right smack dab in the middle of the sizes on the size charts.  So, I REALLY like the dress.  The smaller one fits my body better, but the larger one is a little longer.  The smaller one is REALLY short.  It's not too bad in the front, but the back is almost vulgar.  I really need to decide which one I want.  I think I may call Amber tomorrow and ask her to help me decide.  I don't know anyone else who would be honest with me.  All my friends here would just say it looks great.  Mostly because they like to talk about how skinny I am.   Which is nice and flattering and all.  But they act like I'm just this skinny person.  But I work DAMN hard at it (well not lately) so it sort of annoys me, like I didn't work my ass off to lose this 30 pounds.  They could do it too if they wanted to do the work.  Anyway, I know Amber would tell me the truth because we've been shopping together and she has told me the truth about what looks good on me and what doesn't.  Anyway, if I do end up going with the smaller size I need to get my ass back motivated to get to the gym!  Because I WILL NOT go from the dress looking good to looking not so good!  Anyway, that was my day. 

I spent most of it sleeping and I'm sure I won't sleep tonight.  FUCK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I have such a big influence on the kids even over Skype. I know it annoys you and I'm sorry about that.

    I'm super excited to see what this dress looks like. I want to say it's the dress we both said was kind of slutty, which excites me even more. Obviously I don't know, but it's my speculation.

    My day was filled with another bullshit work order. So I won't talk about that. I will talk about the game tonight. We lost by one point. ONE FUCKING POINT! It would have been better if we lost by a touchdown or something we couldn't have come back from, but one point just drives me insane. I scored the first touchdown and one of the armament guys scored the second touchdown. His touchdown was textbook perfect. Perfect throw, perfect catch. It was beautiful. Mine was almost as good. As I caught the ball the defender smacked the crap out of my wrist, but I held on to it and ran it in the rest of the way for the score. Yeah Me! But we lost 12-13. So we are now four and one. Anyways, the game was supposed to be at 1745, but it got delayed because of rain and then again because the gym didn't bring the flags to the field. So we actually ended up starting at around 1945 and there was one more game after ours. All the other games got rescheduled.

    Well, I think that's all I have. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete