Today we went to the Bazaar. It was OK. Nothing like the bazaars in Europe. But still something to do. There were a lot of vendors. We bought this year's Christmas Ornaments. But we did have a problem. I had cash, just not enough on me to pay for all three ornaments. So we ran over to the ATM they had in the hangar for the occasion. And what do you know? That thing was broken. Well traffic was horrific. So I decided that instead of getting in the car and sitting in traffic, driving to the shoppette and coming back to sit in traffic to wait for parking. So I decided we would walk. It wasn't that far. I snapped these pictures of Kayleigh while we were walking because she looked so cute.
I loved how her little hands were in her pocket. And her scarf and hat!
We didn't buy anything else there. There were a lot of cool things, but nothing I absolutely HAD to have. After the bazaar we went to Lowe's and picked up a gallon on paint and I painted the playroom. I like it a little more not that it isn't all white and I rearranged it. I do have a few more projects to do tomorrow to make it *ALMOST* done. So I am going to finish them up tomorrow and then I will post pictures. I am really excited. I hope it starts to feel more like home.
I love the pictures of Kayleigh walking. Even when she isn't posing for pictures, she looks like she is. She is so photogenic and super cute... especially in the pictures you took.
ReplyDeleteWell, I didn't go for my run tonight because we played football and that was a great workout. It was a lot of running and once we were done I was completely spent. I wanted to take a bath and go to bed as soon as I got home. I forgot how much work football is and how it drains you of energy quickly.
So that was the rest of my night. I really enjoyed talking with you today. I wish there were a way for you to know how much I love talking with you. Just seeing you makes me so happy. Example; today I was pissed about the whole chow hall thing and just talking with you for a little bit made me happy again. I don't know how you do it, but you make me the happiest man alive. I guess that is a reason why I haven't fallen into that 98% of other men here who cheat on their wives. We always find a way to work things out which I think is an amazing attribute of ours. In my shop alone, there are 5 people who have pretty much lost their marriages because they can't work things out. So it makes me very appreciative of the fact that we can work our differences out.
Well Babe, I think that is it for tonight. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I will talk to you tomorrow. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. I Love You Very Much!!!!