Sunday, October 9, 2011

245/365

Today SUCKED!  Really it wasn't that bad, but at around six this morning I woke up to Kayleigh puking.  Poor thing.  She is a random puker.  She'll throw up a few times, sit around for the morning and be ready to go and play in the afternoon.  So I rubbed her back, held her hair and sent her back to bed when she was finished.  Well I did that FIVE more times before nine am!  I finally decided to get up and try to get some food in her because by this time it was all bile coming up.  So I made her some toast.  She ate half of the piece and it came right back up.  All day long!  Poor thing.  She napped on the couch and we watched some TV.
Here is my sleeping beauty.  She looks like she did when she was a baby.

After one of her naps she woke up and asked for some milk.  I though, "GREAT!  She's feeling a little better." I had to practically beg her to drink some water or eat some toast before.  Well, she chugged it.  I told her to slow down.  Not five minutes later, it was all back up.  Gosh, I feel so bad for her.  I think the worst thing is that I can't do anything about it.  All I can do is hold her hair, pat her back and get her some water to swish with.  On the other hand, I'm hoping that I don't get whatever she has.  Because I don't know how I would function having to do it all and puking every five minutes.

I feel a little bad for Spencer too.  He really wanted to do something today.  He kept asking if you can throw up in the toilets at the Arctic Oasis.  His idea was for all of us to go there and Kayleigh could stay in the bathroom and throw up and he could play.  How nice of him, huh?

She finally held down some tea and a yogurt at 5.  But it was a rough day.  I hope she is feeling better tomorrow and I don't have to stay up all night holding her hair.  We could BOTH use the sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a crappy day. But you are right about one thing. Kayleigh definitely looks the way she did when she was a baby in the picture. The same ole big lips and smooshed cheeks on the pillow while she is sleeping. It's really cute. She also looks like she feels awful. I wish I could have been there to help you with everything. Like I could have stayed and taken care of her while you and Spencer went to the Oasis and played. Perks of having the other parent around right?

    Well, considering your day, my day was quite alright. Just missed you and the kids. I sucked at golf and that is pretty much it.

    I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Tell the kids I love them and miss them and give them big hugs and kisses for me. I will talk with you in the morning at the regular time. I Love You Very Much!!!!

    ReplyDelete