Today was boring. I didn't do much. Just some stuff around the house and Skyped with Nate. Although, my Skype session was definitely not long enough. Just saying.
The one exciting thing that happened today was Spencer got to spar in Tang Soo Do. Not once, but twice. He was the first to spar. But there is an odd number of kids in the class, so the instructor had him spar with the last kid too. He LOVED that! I took video of his first session. The second went much the same.
Kayleigh was student of the week this week. As student of the week you get to do some fun activties. Monday she got to bring three things from home to describe herself. She brought her "Daddy Bear", a framed picture of her and her daddy and her gold medal from gymnastics. On Tuesday they get to bring a book for the teacher to read to the class. She brought "J is for Jack-o-lantern". On Wednesday the teacher reads a letter out loud from her parents talking about her life and who she is. I made sure to add in a lot about how proud of her we are. On Thursday they play heads up seven up. And on Friday (there's no school tomorrow so they did this one today also) they all sign a poster with a picture of her on it. So I took a quick snapshot of the poster.
LOL! Spencer... I think he might be a lover not a fighter. It was funny watching him though. Cute, but funny. It looked like he was having fun too. He had a smile on his face the entire time, which was really cute. So, Kayleigh did a whole bunch of talking about her and I? I love it don't get me wrong. I also like that you said a lot of positive things like we are proud of her. We really are. She has come a long way and she is super smart. I can't begin to describe how proud of her I am! I'm also super proud of you babe. You have been really strong through this whole process. You've done a really GREAT job of adapting and overcoming every obstacle you have encountered. I know at times it got rough and you wanted to quit. But I'm so proud of you for pushing through and finding that little bit of light at the end of the long tunnel. I Love You Very Much!!!! And I'm proud of you for raising our children so well!
ReplyDeleteWell my day was two fold. First, no punishment was handed down to Saliers. That is happening Monday now. Today, the commander basically asked me and Sgt Burris what we recommended. I said I thought he should be discharged. He asked me why such a strict punishment. I told him, that he has obviously lied to me about everything that is going on. I told him to out-process and he didn't do it. He has been late to work on numerous occasions, one on which he blatantly said he didn't think the shop would miss him. He has been received an LOR for disregard to AFI 31-101, Installation Security. And if he reduces him in rank, he will hit high year ten-year before he makes SSgt. If we don't boot him, then we are just passing a problem child on to someone else. Of course Sgt Burris jumped in and started going off about "that's not what we discussed." Then he told the commander to reduce him in rank and leave it at that. I didn't want to over step my boundaries in front of the commander so I left it alone. The commander actually took my consideration a little more seriously, because I had given thought to us pushing our problems off on other people. And how much more money he would suck out of the Air Force. However he sided with Sgt Burris also because I feels like maybe there is a chance he will straighten up and do well for the AF. So I don't know what he's gonna do. No big deal though. After that I spent the rest of the day in our ADR building getting that mess straightened out. It took me over an hour to type up all the discrepancies and send them to dispatch in an email. It was ridiculous.
Well Babe, that is all I have to report. I will talk with you in the morning. If you are busy doing something, just text me. I'll stay logged on so you can call me whenever you get in. I'll let you know if I decide to go anywhere... like to the BX to return that TV. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them and I'm thinking of them always. I Love You Very, Very Much!!!! XOXOXO