Sunday, October 23, 2011

259/365

today we went to the Arctic Oasis.  The kids played and I lifted.  Another lady was lifting at the same time I was.  Of course she used the weight I needed, 15's.  So I decided that I could use 20's.  No big deal.  When I went to put the 20's back I smashed my damn finger.  Now, it's bruised and swollen and hurts like hell.  Not to mention, I can't use it to type!  So please excuse any errors I don't catch tonight!  Here is what the stupid thing looks like.


 Last night Nate and I were talking about my weight lifting and if it has changed my body shape, etc.  I'm not entirely convinced that it has.  However, I was trying to figure out whether these lines on my stomach are serratus muscles or my ribs (serratus muscles are often mistaken as ribs).  I tried to show him on the webcam, but he couldn't tell,.  He told me to fell them.  I laughed because of course I am going to feel ribs no matter what.  That is the thinnest part of my body.  Anyway, I took pictures today.  I am choosing not to put them up here because last time I did some people said some stuff about it.  I know F them.  But I really don't have the confidence right now to deal with it.  So I put them in a THIS  album.  It is password protected, but babe you know the password.  So look and tell me what you think, please!

That is all I am going to write because I am having a hard time typing.  So goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You are Super Hot Babe! I think those are serratus muscle. And you have a better six pack than I do. I'm so jealous. I'm not jealous of your finger though. Eesh, that looks horrible. Pure finger, I wish I could kiss it and make it all better! But damn, you're hot!

    Anyways, Hot Mama, my day was not as eventful. I started walking Sally around to do his OP. I got a lot of answers I need to make decisions while I was at it and turned in a lot of the paperwork to get my orders. I had to route up the "request for enroute leave in an OS area." I deferred my COT, and have to take a cirrcuitous travel form to TMO tomorrow. I also have to go see the security manager to have him put his hancock on it and take it to outbound as well. Just another good day in Oping. Tonight I'll be doing a little running with Sally. Nothing hard or strenuous. Just enough to keep it loose. I also paid for my tour this weekend. I can't wait for that. I bet it's gonna be awesome.

    Well that's all I got Hottie. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them very much. I have a good day. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!

    ReplyDelete