Good news. I started my period today (2 friggin weeks late). Bad news. I started my period today. Having a uterus sucks! I have know idea why it was so damn late. But it was starting to freak me out. I hope it was just stress and it will go back to normal. If not, I need to get it figured out. I guess only time will tell.
I ran this morning. I used my phone as my GPS as I always do. Well I am going to say I HATE it! I am so mad at it. Usually the GPS goes out (I don't know if it's the phone has a crappy GPS or it's just hard to get a signal up here, lots of people have GPS problems). Well this time it didn't. I have it set up to tell me my pace and time every mile. So I ran. And ran. I wasn't planning on running more than 3 miles since I had Lola with me. But it felt so good and she was doing awesome. I didn't even have to hold the leash, she stayed next to me the entire time! As much as I dislike her, she is a good running partner. Maybe I'll take her on more runs with me and maybe I won't be so scared to run on some of the trails around town with her with me. Anyway back to my GPS annoyance. On my last push back to the house, it said 5.05 miles in 45:30! That is FANTASTIC for me! I was so happy. So Lola and I walk and cool down. I am so proud of myself. That is so fast for me! I even post on FB how great I am (idiot). Later today I go to map my run on Spark People (where I keep track of fitness and calories, no "social networking" there so don't worry) and I really only did 4.5 miles! I remapped it on google maps and it was the same damn thing! It really makes me MAD! I thought I just had the run of my life and nope it was just average. BOO!
We decorated a bit for Halloween. The kids even talked me into putting up spider webs. I wasn't going to put up spiderwebs, I'm just not feeling the spirit this year. So here is what I decorated....
This is Spencer's use of spiderwebs, how creative ;) He decorates like a guy. Too funny.
Last, but not least, here is what Kayleigh did.
I like what you did with the spider webs. I think it looks good. I know the kids enjoyed helping you out and doing their own little thing with the spider web stuff. You are such a fantastic Mom.
ReplyDeleteI was also happy to hear that you had a great run even though it was short than you thought. It's fine. The important thing is that you enjoyed the run and it made you feel good and you gave the dog some exercise. I'm sure she enjoyed it just as much as you did. She probably laid around the house the rest of the day too because she was tired. I know there is nothing I could have done about it, but I'm sorry your phone sucks and can't keep good GPS like you need it to. If you want to get a new phone I won't say anything. As long as it works for you and what you need it for.
Well, I broke down and bought you a Christmas gift tonight. I know you are gonna give me an ear full for doing it, but it was the last one in stock and it was a GREAT price. I have also been looking at it for a while now... well, ever since you said you wanted this and that was when I was there. So please be understanding of that. If you want to subtract it from your Christmas budget that's fine. It was $100.
Well Baby, it's late and I have to be up really early. I hope you have a great day. I will be on around 11 your time. That would be 0400 my time... I think. I have to be out the door by 0430 so when it's that time I will HAVE to go. Anyways, Give the kids a hug and kiss from me. Let them know I love them. I LOVE YOU!!!!