Monday, October 10, 2011

246/365

Kayleigh was feeling much better today! She woke up and was HUNGRY!  So I fed her and asked if she wanted to go to school.  She said yes.  So I told her if she starts to feel bad again, call me.  But I never got a phone call and she was fine when she got home.  So I think we are over whatever it was.  Thank goodness.  I'm still hoping I don't get it.  Even if it only lasts a day, I don't want it!

I didn't do much today.  Spencer didn't have preschool because it was a holiday.  Columbus Day or as I like to call it Kayleigh Conception Day ;)

I didn't make it to the Oasis for a workout.  They didn't open til noon and I had to wait until 1230 to talk to Nate.  Then we had to go the commissary.  I think having food in the house for the kids is a little more important than me running on the treadmill.  By the time we were done there, it was time to get the car unpacked and get Kayleigh from the bus.

Then I had to make dinner and we had Girl Scouts.  And of course I forgot to iron on all her new patches.  So I did that while they ate and then wolfed down my dinner.  Kayleigh wanted me to show you all her new patches on her vest.  So here she is
the front
the back

















 And here is another picture of her.  You can't see the patches all that well, but she looks so dang cute.  I HAD to post it.


That was pretty much our day in a nutshell.  We are finally getting back to our routine.  It's been hard, but we are getting there.  Now if only things went so smooth on Tuesday and Thursday nights!  Here's hoping that tomorrow goes well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear my baby is doing well today. I know yesterday was rough and I wish I could have been there to help you out. Soon enough, right? I think my baby, Kayleigh, looks absolutely beautiful in her vest. And that smile... I haven't seen it in a while and it makes me happy to see it again.

    Well, I just got back from my run and putting laundry in the wash. I ran 3.2 miles in 29:45. I felt like I was running really slow. I also had a hard time breathing tonight. I noticed earlier that the sky looked like it did in Phoenix. You know brown and mucky. There was that and the smell of boiling dog, burnt hair, and stale, stagnant swamp water. It all really bothered me tonight and it felt like I couldn't breathe. But I still ran good considering. Also today, I got to see the commander first thing. I got to stand in his office while he read off Saliers 15 paperwork. Let me tell you, it is so different being on that side of process. Well, Saliers pissed the CC off. I told him to be in to work IN HIS BLUES by 0645. He showed up in ABU's, 3 minutes till seven. Our appointment with the commander was at seven. So he waited an extra 20 minutes for him. Oh and lets not forget, the CC is on leave and came in just to serve this 15 to him. Whatever, he dug his own grave and now he's gonna be buried in it.

    Well Hot Mama, that is all I have today. I will talk with you in the morning. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them very much. I Love You!!!!

    ReplyDelete