BLAH! Well the scale didn't hate me this morning.
It makes me wonder how much more weight I can actually lose. I don't know. Part of me, a really sick part, wants to try to get down to 125.
We just hung out around the house and did nothing really. Kayleigh played dress up with her best girlfriend.
We went to Linner at Middleway Cafe with Stacey and her kids. The we went to Tidal Wave and picked out some books. Then I went to the shopette and got a bottle of wine.
Then I Skyped with Nate and had a football watching date. That was nice. I can't wait until I can really date him again. I have some great ideas!
Oh, and here is that board, babe. It doesn't have but one thing. But check every so often as I am sure I will add things as I figure them out. I love you!!! XOXO
Yea, for the scale not hating you this morning. If you want to try to get down to 125, then do it. You know I will always support you. I really enjoyed our football watching date. It really made me feel like I was there with you and it was really nice. I agree, I can't wait to get back and date you again. So, you have some great ideas for some dates with me? I can't wait to see what they are. I bookmarked your page so I could check it easier. So thank you for the link.
ReplyDeleteWell, I didn't do much after we finished talking. I played some Ghost Recon and that was it. I don't have much more to talk about, but thank you for the skype date. I really liked it.
I hope you have a great day. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them. I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!