Tuesday, October 25, 2011

261/365

Today was really low key.  It was rainy and windy.  So we didn't do much.  Spencer did play with play dough,  He's been really into it lately.  Maybe we should get him some more playdough accessories.  I took this picture of him because he made a "bones man".  You can see it on his mat.  He was so proud of himself.

He had Tang Soo Do today too.  It went really well.  His instructor asked if we could move him up to the next class.  Of course I said yes.  Now he will get a chance a to earn his belts.  Of course I am not expecting anything for a while, but at least he will now get that opportunity.  And one of his friends, Ichero, is in that class.  It's an hour long class.  So the downside to that is I will be there from almost 5 until right after 7 on Thursdays so Kayleigh can do ballet too!  I guess Thursdays will now officially become sandwich and other things I can take with us nights.  On the upside I will have TONS of time to workout on Thursdays!

My complaint today is that I'm an idiot!  We had chili for dinner.  Well I forgot to put all the stuff in the crockpot until 2ish.  Which in itself isn't that big of a deal, but I forgot to turn the damn thing on!  I didn't realise until 4!  What an idiot.  Thanks goodness it was just chili so I figured it didn't matter too much since there was no meat.  But still.  Who does that.  The chili was hot, but it didn't have a chance to thicken up.  Really no big deal, but a dumb move on my part. 

So that was our day in a nutshell. 

1 comment:

  1. Spencer's bones man is pretty cool. He looks like he is totally proud of it and himself for doing such a great job on it. Hell, I'm impressed. He must be learning a lot in preschool. I'm very excited that he is moving up a class in Tang So Do also. Yeah you'll have to be at the Oasis longer, but like you said, it gives you a lot more time to workout. I don't expect much at first, but he seems to be learning quickly. I also don't expect you to workout a whole lot at first because you'll be watching him. But only you would know that. I don't imagine it's too much different then it is now, but it's gonna be exciting to watch him advance and get different belts. So how is Kayleigh doing in ballet? I haven't heard much about that. Last I heard she was watching herself in the mirrors like a self-centered person would.

    Well, my day in a nutshell... CC call and MSPs the rest of the day. Salier's appealed his Article 15, which I'm sure I mentioned, and will get the result of that tomorrow at 0900. Of course I have to go there with him. So that was my day. That's all I have.

    Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them and miss them. I hope you have a good day and don't forget to cook the meal this time. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete