Friday, October 7, 2011

243/365

Tonight we had movie night.  At Kayleigh's school they were doing family movie night.  We had a vegi/meat and cheese platter for dinner and watched Spooky Buddies.

For the record it's is a horrible movie.  Thank God I had a little bit of liquid entertainment to keep me entertained.  It was boring.  But the kids loved it.  So it was worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that one day the kids will look back and see all the wonderful things you did for them. They should be thankful to have such a wonderful Mom that loves them so much. They should be thankful for all the times you go out of your way to make them happy. I know that I for one am happy with everything you have done for our little family. You have given us so much love and care it has filled my heart. You have sacrificed so much just for the sake of our family. I really wish there was some way to repay you. I'm just so thankful for you. Without you, who knows where I would be. You have shown me how to take care of so many things. You have helped me mature into the man I am today and as I said before, I am very thankful for you.

    It was really nice to talk with you today. We had great conversations and it made me feel really loved. I hope you have a great day at the pumpkin patch. Take lots of pictures for me, please. I will be thinking and dreaming of you until we get to talk again.

    Have a great day. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them. I Love You VERY MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete