So instead we went to the Arctic Oasis. He found some little boys that wanted to play with him and he played for about an hour. I am thankful for that. I was starting to worry that he was going to be a social outcast.
Fast-forward to later this afternoon, right before all hell breaks loose because I have no idea what we are having for dinner, I find the kids playing fireman. They have the Mac tent out, he was the fire truck. And my vacuum hose was the fire hose. It was the cutest darn thing ever. So I took a bunch of pictures. They were all so dang cute that I couldn't choose only one or two. So here are 90% of the pictures I took.
| Team Work! |
| Oh, there's some fire over there. GET IT! |
| I need more hose! |
| Over the head and behind the back |
| Remember P.A.S.S. |
| You got this under control sis? |
| Look at that face. Don't you love her! |
| Then they played under out white trash table. It was funny! |
They are soooo cute! I wish I could have been there to see them. I can only imagine how much fun they were having. I Love You All!
ReplyDelete