Friday, March 25, 2011

48/365

Today consisted of a whole lot of nothing.  It was a horrible morning.  I had a horrible dream last night and I really let it get to me today.  When I tried to stop thinking about it, my mind thought about it more.  It was horrible.  I was a mess.  I had a horrible feeling in my gut all morning.  Then I finally heard from Nate and all seemed right in the world again.  It is amazing what he can do for me.  He can make me crazy, angry, frustrated and yet he can soothe me and calm me like no one or nothing has ever before.  Just talking to him put me at ease and made me feel sane again.  I no longer felt like I was crawling out of my skin. 

Once we were done talking, Spencer and I went to the Arctic Oasis where he played and I got a little work out in.  Then we hauled ass back home in time to get Kayleigh from the bus.  After school their friends from across the way came over.  I love it when kids come over.  It is so nice because they just play and I don't have to entertain.  It is a win-win for everyone.  Their parents get a break from them and I get a break too.  Once the kids left it was time for bed.  Here I sit.

Today's picture show's you the greatness of my living room.  The delivery men didn't call today so I assume it will be at least Tuesday before we get the couch.  Oh, well.   The kids are liking the bean bags well enough for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Love! Again, I'm very sorry about last night. I'm glad that I was able to make you feel better however. Anyways, the house looks a lot more spacious without that stupid brown couch. I hope the delivery people call soon and get you your new couch. Well, I will keep this one short since I made the last one long. Also I'm tired and want to catch up on sleep for one day. I Love You Hot MaMa!

    ReplyDelete