Monday, March 28, 2011

51/365

Tonight we ate Kung Pao Chicken from HERE.  It was delicious! I seriously wanted to drink the sauce.  I of course did not have the bell peppers and did not notice until I was prepping everything.  And of course the commissary was closed today for inventory.  So I added broccoli instead.  Next time I will make sure that I have the peppers and I may add water chestnuts, just because I LOVE water chestnuts.  Also, Kayleigh said it was a little spicy.  I only added half of the red pepper flakes the recipe called for.  Next time I'll probably only add 1/4 tsp.

This was at sunrise.  I still can't get over how beautiful it is here.  We will never live another place like it.

1 comment:

  1. Babe, dinner looked fantastic. I wish I could have been there to share it with you and the kids. So, you have been there over two months and you still think it is beautiful. I hope that doesn't change. Just from the pictures you have been sending me, Alaska keeps looking better and better. I can't wait to enjoy every beautiful day with you. Of course you will drown out the beauty of Alaska with your own.

    So today was a pretty good day. I got out around 1745. I really didn't have that much work to do for some reason. I kept asking to not be put on jobs because I needed to fill out that SF86, but I still managed to be put on jobs anyways. But all in all, it was a good day.

    Well I Love You and hope you have a pleasant day tomorrow. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me please. Tell them I Love Them and Miss Them VERY Much.

    ReplyDelete