I really need to get some stuff hung. That mirror in the corner. I also need to go and sand and paint the picture frames that have been waiting for me to do that forever. Then I need to get them hung. I am sure once I hang them, I will have a huge urge to get pictures done. We have not had the kids pictures done since then end of 2009 and our last professional family picture was right after Spencer's first birthday. I think I need to add that to our to do list when Nate comes home on mid tour.
Kayleigh has been looking forward to today for weeks. In case you have been living under a rock, or you don't have a six year old daughter, I will tell you what the big deal was. Tangled came out on DVD today. I caved and rented it On Demand. Yup, I paid $4 to rent it instead of getting off my lazy butt and going to buy it. Good news on that is it's a 72 hour rental. That means that we have three days to watch it over and over again. I am sure we will get our money's worth. I did not feel like a trip to Target today. I think I will go tomorrow and get it to put in Kayleigh's Easter Basket. We did not start watching it until 630. The beauty of school starting so late is we can have fun and do things a little later than we normally would. Here is a picture of the kiddos chomping away on their popcorn and watching the movie. Look at the pure joy in their eyes!
Babe the couch looks fantastic in the living room. I think it's the perfect contrast for the tables. I too agree that it's time to get family pictures done again. It has been quite some time hasn't it? Well, the kids look like they were enjoying the new couch, a movie and popcorn. I'm sure they put up a fight when it was time for bed as well. Well, I have some good news for ya. I'll send you an email about it. For now, I Love You! I hope you have a very pleasant day.
ReplyDelete