We didn't do much today. We went to the sizzle first thing this morning. Then we came home. I mostly blame the kids for us staying at home. They wanted to go to the Arctic Oasis. After them asking 564 times, I told them that if they asked again we would not go. Not two minutes later Kayleigh asked for the 565th time. So we did not go.
We made some crafts to stick in Nate's care package that is going out Monday. Please excuse the lack of pictures, I want the crafts to be a surprise for Nate. It was absolutely amazing, Spencer sat and colored, cut and glued with us for over an hour. For anyone that knows him it is amazing. He has recently come around to coloring and writing and doing other school work. He used to scream and just want to get down and play with his cars. It just reminds me that I need to start doing more with him. I feel bad because I did a lot of work with Kayleigh and she was writing well before this. I know I don't do as much as I should with him. I think that should be one of my goals for the next few months.
I defeated my nemesis. All of those clothes are folded and put away and I even did two more loads. So for now Mt. Linen no longer exists.
I only snapped a couple of pictures today. We were watching a show and Spencer was sitting there with his feet crossed. They looked so cute and little. Once I snapped the picture and looked at it his feet looked HUGE!
Kayleigh fell asleep on the couch watching the news. Some day's I swear she's a 60 year old trapped in a six year old's body. Too cute!

Awe! Kayleigh looks so cute. Tear... It's times like that when I wish I was home so I could cuddle up to her. She is so beautiful. Much like her Mom! By the way; Spencer's feet do look huge. That boy must really be growing. Anyways, I'm about to skype you so by for now. I Love You!
ReplyDelete