Thursday, March 10, 2011

33/365

I love Spring Break.  We hung out this morning in our jammies.  The kids were playing so well together that I finally had a chance to clean the bathrooms. Honestly, I haven't been cleaning as much as usual.  Mostly because a lot of the time I have to make a decision between talking to my husband or scrubbing toilets or between vacuuming and Skyping.  Every time Nate wins out because I love him and miss him so much.  Don't get me wrong, the house is not a picture from an episode of Hoarders.  It is just a little messy.
This afternoon we went to the museum and the kids played in the Imaginarium.  I love having a membership there.  It was the best $60 we've spent in a while.  I am thinking of taking the kids to the planetarium sometime in the next few weeks.  Anyway while we were there

Kayleigh made friends.  All boys, of course.
 Spencer payed trains.
We played with bubbles.

Spencer was mesmerized by jellyfish.
Look at that Meneses double chin

We explored what happens when you try to roll balls across a spinning disc.
And we had a snack.

Then Spencer threw a fit when we had to leave, typical.  But all in all it was a good day.  The rest of the night the kids played.  And Kayleigh read Spencer a bed time story.
  

Between Spencer vacuuming and Kayleigh reading, I'm going to be out of a job soon.  A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment: