This is what I have been doing today.
I finally got the prints I ordered almost a month ago. There are over 150 of them. I have been organizing and trying to get them into the right photo album and in the right order and do all the captions. Other than that today has been a pretty boring day at this Meneses household. Life is pretty boring and writing something every day does not make for the most exciting stories.
Today it has officially been a month and a half since Nate left. If I am already running out of stuff to write about, what the hell am I going to be writing about in 300 days? I can't believe it's only been a month and a half! Time is dragging by. I desperately need something to make this time go by quicker.
You're a smart lady, Babe! I know that you can figure something out that is creative and amazing. You always do. Well, I'll tell you about my day. I got to finance and asked them about why we haven't gotten the travel voucher money yet and why we still aren't getting our benefits. They asked if I had completed the voucher. I said yes. So they looked on PiPs to see what the hold up was. They said that they couldn't find me on PiPs and asked if I had submitted it on there yet. I said No I had to come here and do it manually. To which they responded oh well let me check work flow. So the guy goes back and is gone probably 10 minutes or so and comes back and says he can't find my stuff there either. He asked if I knew who did my voucher with me and I told him. That guy goes and checks PiPs and work flow and magically I'm NOT there. So he looks around on his desk and I told him that if he was looking for my voucher that one of the SSgts there took it from me. So he looked on his desk and THERE IT IS! Not a damn thing had been done to it. So he asked me a few more questions and I had to fill out a voucher for you and the kids as well. So I did and I asked to speak with their flight chief. I asked their flight chief why my paperwork was sitting on a SSgts desk and why it had not been taken care of like you think a SSgt would do. Of course he couldn't answer that and got all pissy with me. So I told him that since he wanted to be like that with me over MY money that maybe he could explain it to my shop chief. So anyways, the voucher got put in priority status and we should have it with the next 7 duty days. HOPEFULLY! Next I walked over to TMO and got did the voucher for the mail reimbursement. No problems there. Later on this afternoon, like after day shift had left and I was eating dinner with the airmen. We got recalled. ANOTHER VEHICLE ACCIDENT! That makes the fourth one in 20 days. Needless to say the chief was pissed. So after his long spill we got put on SSgt's and above are the only one allowed to drive and are the only ones who can crew chief any operation. Well, how the hell do we crew chief an operation from a forklift? Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse this crap happens. FML here in Korea! But seriously, I'm sorry you had a boring day and that you are running out of things to do. I wish I could be there with you to help you. I wish the past month and a half were actually 11 months and 30 days so I could be leaving here tomorrow. I Really Miss You! No matter what happens here, you are always on my mind. I Love You With Every Once of My Being. I MEAN THAT! Give the kids a BIG HUG AND KISS for me and tell them I love them and will talk to them this weekend. I Love You!!
ReplyDelete