Tuesday, March 15, 2011

38/365

The big news of today, my table is fixed!  YAY!  We haven't eaten at our own table since mid-December.  That is three months with out our table.  So I got it all set up and then tried to figure out which arrangement is best.  So I took a picture of each way.  FYI, if you ever need to move your table around by yourself, go get four magazines and put one under each leg.  It glides like ice!   With that said, ignore the magazines under each table leg.  So what do you think?

This way...

Or, this way...

I think I know how I like it best, but I wanted a second opinion.

Kayleigh did AWESOME at gymnastics.  I forgot the camera in our mad dash out the door, so I didn't get any pictures.  I think she is finally starting to master hand stands.  It is pretty cool watching her.  They did vault/dive rolls and was fantastic at that too.  I don't even know how she got so good.  But it is amazing to watch each week as she gets better.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the first set up of the table better. Umm, I really don't have much else to say about the post. Hum, yup nothing else. I Love You!!

    ReplyDelete