This is the only picture I took today. It is of the small hole in the couch. I took it because I really need to sell it so I can actually get some furniture that fits in the house. I think I finally decided that I am just going to go to the BX and buy a damn couch. We know this isn't our forever home. We're going to be moving again in four years and more stuff will get broken. Sometimes I wonder why I even buy things that I love when I know they are going to get wrecked. We have moved houses six times since September 2005. Six times in six years. I don't think our bedroom furniture is going to make it another move and if it does it is already so scratched we need to be thinking about getting some new stuff. I don't want to invest any more money into expensive pieces only to get them ruined in a couple of years by careless movers who work for peanuts. All I can say is I hope our entertainment center holds up for the next 12 years. Hopefully those 12 years will only bring three of four moves, so it is possible.
Today was another lazy Sunday. We Skyped with Nate a little. Then I took the kids to eat Burger King and to the Oasis to run off some steam. Then we came home and started getting everything ready for Monday. Another week of school. I can not wait until summer. I haven't looked forward to summer in a couple of years, but this year I am really looking forward to it. We will finally be able to get out there and do some stuff. And Nate will come home at the end of summer for a few weeks. I am really looking forward to that. He hasn't even been gone two months yet, but it feels like it's been an eternity. He thinks it seems to be going quick. But that's because he is busy. Everyday boring life, drags on and on.
Hey Babe! Well, I will never stop you from buying something. If a new couch is what my boo wants then a couch is what my boo should get. I really don't have much to say to your post tonight. No matter though cause it was still fun reading it. I just like to know how your day is going and what you did during your day. I know times seems to be going fast for me, but when I stop to think about it, it really is going slow. I can't wait to come home to you. I wish that day was yesterday, but we will make it through and be together again. Hopefully soon! I'm gonna go to bed. I Love You! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me.
ReplyDelete