Sunday, March 27, 2011

50/365

Today we did absolutely nothing.  We stayed in our jammies all day.  The kids did not go outside.  I did not plan anything or run all over the place.  The kids friends came to see if they wanted to play and neither of them did.  So we stayed inside.  We played some board games and watched movies.  It was really nice.  Honestly, since we've moved in we have not had a day of doing nothing.  We have been constantly on the go.  Driving all over the place or going outside. I feel like I haven't had a time when I could just do nothing. 

We played Candyland.  My kids are the sorest losers EVER!  This is what Kayleigh looked like when I got to jump ahead to Princess Frostine...
Seriously?  She's six years old (almost seven as she likes to remind me every chance she gets) and cries about losing Candyland.  How do you teach a hyper-sensitive child to lose gracefully?

Then we had dinner.  At Kayleigh's request we had food on a Christmas tray and watched a movie.  I could feed them this every night for dinner and they would never complain.  They eat everything on there!  And it is amazing that they actually eat!

I did attempt to fix Spencer's hair so what happened yesterday doesn't happen again.  This is what I came up with.

The good news, it is now out of his face and it looks much better.  The bad news, I have to actually comb it.  Oh well, it will buy me some more time to find somewhere that can do a decent job with his hair.

1 comment:

  1. Babe you should know that our kids are the sorest losers of all times. They LOVE to win, but when it comes to them losing, oh my gosh! YUM! Dinner looked delicious. I came very close to missing dinner tonight. I'm so tired of the BS at work. So the Chief and SMSgt Tarbox told us to let our supervision know if we thought the BS was too much. So today, NCO's were at each others throats. Airmen were bickering, arguing, yelling and almost close to getting in real fist fights. Also one of the TSgts was complaining about everything going on and how it was BS that things were happening like they were. So I finally had enough of everything and I went and told Sgt Harley that the BS was too much and he needs to have a talk with Sgt Tarbox and the Chief. I talked to a couple of the NCO's and they agreed that it was about time to say something. Anyways, let's just see what happens from there. Anyways,after working 12+ hours today, I'm just about on my last thread. And you know how much it takes to get me there. Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed. I Love You Very Much!

    ReplyDelete