Today I want to introduce you to someone. It is my Nemesis. It's name is Mt. Linen. It stared out this week as some socks that I did not want to pair up and has grown steadily, gaining strength as the week has gone on. Without further ado, here it is.
I hope that maybe tomorrow I will defeat my nemesis, but I know that next week it will be back, wanting revenge.
This morning the kids played in the empty laundry basket. They both were listening to Kayleigh's MP3 player. Singing Taylor Swift songs.
 |
| Kayleigh singing to Spencer |
Today we went to Bouncing Bears, it is basically a big commercial space with a bunch of inflatable bouncy houses. The kids had so much fun. I had fun too. I was the only mom out there bouncing with their kids and climbing through the obstacles. I definitely got some sideways glances. Today I was the mother that I so strive to be. I want to be that mom that plays with her kids and enjoys them being so little. Today I did that.
| | | | | | This is a picture of Kayleigh on a giant inflatable pillow. It was so fun jumping on it. It was like an air filled trampoline. |  |
|
 |
| This was a huge, steep slide. Spencer got to the top and stayed up there forever, until I went up there and we slid down together. |
 |
| Kayleigh had no problems going down. |
 |
| Spencer loved the obstacles! |
We came home and found a package from my mom. In it was a new addition to our family.
 |
| Spencer racing Lightning McQueen and his nemesis. |
Yes, that is Chick Hicks. We've been looking for one when I lost Spencer's other cars a few weeks ago and have not been able to find one. But one call to my mom and we had one five days later. YAY! The one time I am grateful my mom buys tons of crap is that I can count on her to find this.
Safety-pin the socks together! I still do Audri's after she takes them off and send them through the washer like that. :) BTW, you are an AMAZING Mom!
ReplyDelete