the library and on the way home there was a moose on the side of the road. Everyone was pulling over, so I figured I had time. So I pulled over with them and let the kids watch her for a bit. While we were watching her, she decided she wanted to cross the road and walk RIGHT behind our car. The kids loved it. So here she is eating and stuff. I really do wonder how many moose pictures I am going to end up with by the end of this year and by the end of our tour here. I find them fascinating. The way they move. How they can find the tiniest plant still holding onto life through the harsh winters so they can eat. I wonder why they don't hibernate like the bears. How the females can carry their babies through the winter with so little food. They are amazing animals. Maybe in a few years I will become disenchanted, but for now I am in awe of them.
Other than that we mostly hung out at home for the rest of the day. I finally go Spencer to take a nap. He has needed to take one all week, but refuses. He has been crying, throwing fits and doing anything he can think of to stay awake.
We did head out to the shopette to rent a movie for movie night, one of the things on our Spring Break to do list. And on the way home I noticed that we had all ditched (since it was warm again today) our jackets and wore vests. So I took a picture of us in our coordinating vests. It was too funny.We ended up renting Megamind, against Kayleigh's wishes and I made some popcorn. Once the movie was over, she looked at me and said, "Mom, I actually really liked that movie." It makes me happy she is finally starting to admit her mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment