Today we made it to the Arctic Oasis. I finally ran. I haven't worked out at all since Thursday. So I ran. I decided to change up my intervals. I did 45 seconds of running and 15 seconds of walking, still keeping with my 3:1 ratio, but changing up the time. I did fairly well 1.53 miles in 15 minutes, plus warm up and cool down. Not nearly as long as I have been running. Hopefully next week I will start working back up. And as time goes on I will get farther and faster.
After we ran we did push ups and abs. Spencer did push ups with us. I snapped this picture of Nate and Spencer doing them together. Too cute!
He wants so much to be like his daddy! Soon he is going to be the man of the house again. Too soon.
We thought Nate left on Monday. Well, he does leave on Monday, but at 1245 am! Yes that's right! What a shitty time. So we don't get all of Monday together like we thought and it SUCKS! Now I'm depressed about that. Oh well. It is what it is and we just have to keep moving along. We only have 5 more months left. So we are over half way there. I actually checked today and we are 56.4% done with this dreaded year! Hopefully he will get to come home within the first few days of February and doesn't get stuck there any extra time due to exercises and that kind of bs. I guess we will keep our fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment