Today was Spencer's first day of preschool. He was so excited to go! Here is he all dressed and with his backpack! What a big boy!
When we got in we met his teacher and looked around the room. They had them draw a picture of their families when they got in. Here he is drawing us.
Then it was time to leave. It was hard. I always have a hard time leaving. But I told him we love him and we would be back soon and left. He looked like he was going to cry. But he was a manly man and smiled and waved all while looking at us with tears in those big green eyes.
Nate and I were supposed to work out once we dropped him off. But we were both too depressed to do anything. So we went and ran some errands and that was that. It was weird not having him around. It was like I was missing a part of me. Like an arm or leg was gone. But we got through it.
It was a beautiful day. So we played outside for most of the rest of the day. Nate decided he wanted to go out to eat tonight. So we went to Glacier Brewhouse. It was EXPENSIVE! But it was also DELICIOUS! Totally worth it. Probably a once a year occasion, but worth it! I ate WAY too much! But it didn't matter because it was so good and I've done really well since Nate has been home. I deserve it.
I took this picture of Nate while we were there. I wanted to share it because I think he looks handsome in it.
Aw, he is handsome with that little smirk!
ReplyDelete