I am so happy the weather held up too! It has been raining for the past week and was supposed to continue today. But when I woke up it was all blue skies and sunshine! I guess it goes to show you that you can't trust the weatherman in Alaska. If you want to know the weather, look out your window!
I can't get over how well I did. Accomplishing a goal and doing it well it a great feeling. I've been super pumped all day. Nate took a few pictures of me. He was using the phone and really didn't know how to use the features (like burst) so they are not the most flattering, but I'll post them anyway.
| Waving to the kiddos on my second lap, a little over halfway done! |
| From the looks of this pic I didn't finish strong |
| Hamming it up afterward |
After the run we decided to walk down to the market and mozey around. Kayleigh found a giant puffin and had to have her picture. So I took a picture. This picture will count toward my picture a day goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment