Spencer's girlfriend was as the Arctic Oasis today. It's that same little girl I wrote about a few months back that whenever she is there they are inseparable. Well she was all over him today. Tackling him. Chasing him. Hanging on him. He loved it. He did start to get a little tired of her hanging on him while he was trying to run. He said the funniest thing to her. He said,
"Don't hang on me.
See these muscles (he broke out the guns)?
I'm a man."
He didn't push her or anything. He just said that to her. It was too funny! Sometimes kids say the funniest things.
I am feeling really positive today. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've gotten a lot of things off my mind by writing them here. Or because I am learning to accept things that happen for what they are and moving on. Most of the things that happen in our life right now, I have no control over. I am trying not to dwell. And believe me I am a dweller. But dwelling only makes me feel worse. I think letting go is good and it is making me feel good!
Kayleigh had a little friend, Jasmine, from our neighborhood over to play. They colored and played.
Jasmine absolutely LOVES Lola. So they just sat and pet her for a long time. She was in heaven!
POSITIVE THOUGHT #28
I have nice long eyelashes. They're not dark, but they are long!
ONLY 33 MORE HOURS UNTIL NATE IS HOME!
The end is finally here! I'm so happy right now. We (swings and mids) went to the "DINNERS" to celebrate by having greasy food. It was a fun time though. We all joked around and poked fun at each other, but these two shifts have gotten along GREAT the entire time we have been here. The best part of all of this is that I know in 25 hours I will be on a plane to come see you and the kids for 30 wonderful days. I really excited about it. You are right though. It's gonna be 30 days of changes and the worst part of it all... me leaving again. I want to stay positive and not think about that part of this time together. One last thing. I have to meet the Chief tomorrow for some stupid reason at 0900. Well love, I will let you go. I Love You Very Much!!!
ReplyDelete