Sunday, August 7, 2011

183/365

Today was GREAT!  We went to the Arctic Oasis and I did my distance run.  I am so proud of myself!  I did 3 miles in in 29:50!  That's a 9:56 pace!  I finally got under that 10 minute mile pace!  It was really nice.  Nate wanted to do the bow range at the Oasis.  So he did that and the kids and I watched.  Look at that sexy man!


















After that Nate informed me that I needed more workout clothes.  So first I introduced him to the wonder that is the middle way cafe!  Yummy!  Then we went and bought me some workout clothes.  I of course spent WAY too much.  But I got some things I really like and hopefully will wear for a long time.

Then we got the kids some ice cream since they were so good and patient with us.  They LOVED that!

When we got home I put on my new running clothes and took Lola for a run.  I felt bad that she had been cooped up in her kennel all day.  So we went out and it felt good.  I ran right about a 10 minute mile, maybe a little slower.  So I am hoping to run my 5k (in 2 weeks) in 32:30 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment