Saturday, August 20, 2011

195/365

SPENCER LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A TWO WHEELER TODAY!!!

I am so proud of that little boy!  He's been riding without really relying on his training wheels for about a week now, but didn't want anyone to take them off.  Then Nate just said, "I'm going to take them off"  and he let him.  Here he is...

He got the hang of it very quick.  Other than his first days of preschool and kindergarten, this is his last childhood milestone.  How sad.  My baby boy is growing up! 

Nate and I also went on a date today.  Just a movie.  But over the past 2 weeks I have roped him into watching all the Harry Potter movies.  Once we finished watching Deathly Hallows Part I he turned to me and said, "So when are we going to go see the last one?"  So we went and saw Deathly Hallows Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment