Thursday, August 18, 2011

193/365

Today was the second day of school.  We ran some errands.  Went to the gym.  Really, nothing big happened.  I took this picture while we were in the car.  Spencer looks so darn cute in his daddy's hat!

The most exciting thing that happened was Nate went to the ER.  When we were at Bouncin Bears he got a rug burn from one of the slides.  Well it was oozing puss, he had a red line from the burn to the lymph node in his armpit.  So he went and it was infected.  It only makes sense, I am sure that they never clean those slides.  And with all the kids and their germs running around those things are a breeding ground!  They hooked him up to IV antibiotics and gave him some to take home.  I didn't take a picture of any of that because it was NASTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment