Monday, February 14, 2011

9/365

I feel horrible so this one is going to be quick. My head is throbbing. My that is killing me. And I can't get warm to save my life.
Today I finally made the kids pillow cases for the kids. They turned out beautiful. The kids absolutely loved it. Spencer jumped up and down, he was so excited. I really this this separation is effecting him the most. Today he asked me if I was going to Korea too. Poor boy.
 I got my first care package sent off to Nate.  I have no idea when it will get there because I had the zip code wrong and it wouldn't come up.  So I googled a zip and put it on there.  Let's hope my bad doesn't delay the package getting there.  There is some good stuff in there.

So here they are...
Both of them together

Kayleigh's on her bed

Spencer's on his bed

 

1 comment:

  1. You should have texted me silly girl for the zip! I already sent Chico a package last Friday since he forgot his jacket in my car. :)

    ReplyDelete