This afternoon we went to the oasis. I wanted to file our claim for the stuff the packers broke. So I tried to get on the computer there and the kid at the desk said I couldn't use a computer if my kids were playing since I couldn't supervise then properly. I about lost it. It really irritated me that most parents don't even supervise their kids no master where they are sitting. Forget about the parents who are exercising or the huge group of moms who talk, east junk and pay no attention to their kids. I even chose a computer where I could see the play area perfectly. It made me so mad that I had to fight back tears. I miss Nate so much. And I realize how lucky I am to have a great partner in my life.
After dinner the kids and I baked some valentine cookies. I let them watch a little TV while they were in the oven. When I came in after cleaning up the kitchen I found them cuddled up on the couch. It was so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment