I took this picture of Kayleigh while we were eating dinner. She was drinking her water and her little pinky was up in the air. It made me laugh because Nate does the same thing when he drinks.
The most eventful thing that happened during my boring day actually happened in the middle of the night. I woke up right around midnight. Lola woke me up barking like crazy. I got up to see what it was and there were two moose in my front yard. It was really cool. They looked like they were trying to eat. I have no idea what they eat when all the plants are under two feet of snow. I really wanted to go outside and take some pictures, but I was scared they would charge me. I know it was unlikely, but I didn't want to take the chance. So I sat in my living room and took pictures out the window. They aren't the best quality because the dark and window and all that, but if you squint you can make them out.
| This one wasn't very big. I'm guessing he was only a couple years old. |
| This guy was HUGE. That is a Dodge Durango he is standing next to. |
No comments:
Post a Comment