Thursday, February 10, 2011

5/365

I got to Skype with Nate last night.  It made me so happy.  But tonight I felt bad that the kids hadn't been able to talk to him.  I have a feeling that they won't be able to talk to him until weekends because of the time difference.  So I decided to break out a DVD that he made for them.

A couple of days before he left, Nate went to the book store and picked out a book for each of them.  Then he made a DVD of him reading the books to them.  They were so excited to see him on the DVD.  Spencer kept talking to the TV like he was going to answer them.  Spencer loved the book so much that he took it to bed.  I can not even describe how watching them watching him made me feel.  I will just have to let the pictures speak for themselves. 

PS~ please excuse the quality of the photos, I am still trying to figure what settings to use in what situation




She was so excited when she first got to see her daddy

 She was so interested in the book and him
He said something that made her giggle

This was her face once her story  was done!

He was anxiously awaiting his turn

He LOVED watching his Daddy on the TV
The looked through their books for a long time afterward
This is what got to me the most, he took his book to bed and cuddled with it

1 comment: