Saturday, February 26, 2011

20/365

Today started out GREAT.  This is what I woke up to...
 That's right, I officially weigh 145 pounds!  I haven't weighed that since we got to Luke, two years ago.  So that is another goal I have accomplished.  I haven't really been trying to lose weight.  I figured once we got settled I would get serious about it again,  But I guess Alaska agrees with me.

He found a "King" in the lost and found. He really wants it
This is how he played at the Oasis
His 2 cars were racing
I also decided today to take Spencer to a playgroup that we found when we first got here.  I have noticed that he REALLY need some friends.  And as Nate put it, he needs someone to invite to his birthday party since he has never had a birthday party.  Anyway, we get there and guess what?  No one is there and he is heart broken.  As we were walking out there was a lady and her little girl (maybe 18 months old) walking in.  So I guess if it is smaller kids it is best no one was there.  So I decided to take him to the Arctic Oasis. There are always kids there.  Spencer has been really getting back into Cars lately.  Just in time for the sequel to come out.  So everywhere he has to take is Lightning McQueen.  And that is what he did there, he played with his cars.  In his defense he did try to play with some other kids.  But they told him no they didn't want him to play with them.  That broke my heart.  He is such a loving sweet little boy.  So after he had enough rejection, he asked me to go home.



After Kayleigh got home from school, we went to Target to buy a birthday gift for a party we are attending Sunday.  And we tried on cute glasses...  Then I spent WAY too much money on stuff and that was the end of our day.

2 comments:

  1. You are completely right babe. Spencer is a very fun and loving little guy. It breaks my heart to know that other kids won't let him play with them. He needs friends and I can't wait for him to start making them. Hopefully he doesn't get weird like me! By the way, they look so cute with their glasses. And it looks like they had fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Almost forgot. GREAT job on you losing weight. Keep up the hard work/stress diet. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete