This morning was pretty uneventful. We hung out, watched movies and played. Kayleigh even dressed Lola up in her snuggie. She was as pretty as a princess.
Later this afternoon, we met the housing lady and she let me start putting some of our stuff in the garage of the house. Thank god she did. I had no idea how I was going to get everything over there, Kayleigh off to school tomorrow morning and checked out of billeting all before 9:30. I took a few loads over then we went to the Community Center to watch the big game.
Kayleigh and I decided we were rooting for the Packers because their colors are green and gold, just like Oregon. We got these neat little passes. The kids loved them because they felt like they were really at the big game.
My luck continued because I won the drawing at half time. I won an entertainment book. It has a bunch of coupons that I don't need. But I won, so who cares!
We had a good day, hopefully there are more ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment