Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10/365


Spencer was HORRIBLE at Gymnastics today.  He didn't listen and argued with Coach Jill.  It made me sad.  I have never seen him talk to anyone like that that didn't live in this house.  She was very nice and understood, but I felt horrible.  Do I have one of those kids that everyone looks at and thinks, "Sheesh.  I'm glad my child does not act like that!"?  Needless to say, when gymnastic was over we came home, ate lunch and took a nap!  I was grateful that he actually slept.  I did a few things around the house and then laid down too.  Neither of us woke up until 3!  Thank goodness Kayleigh doesn't get off the bus until 4!

I finally am starting to feel better.  Yesterday and this morning were HORRIBLE!  Once we got Kayleigh on the bus we came back home and I took a quick nap before Spencer's gymnastics.  I think the 2 hour nap I took later this afternoon helped even more.

Later we went to Kayleigh’s class.  She did so well today.  She listened and was polite.  She started working on back bends.  By the end of class she had it down.  This was the last one before class was over...


Here are some stills too... 

to kick over

Bridge

Starting out, looking at her hands

Mid way, almost there!


Finally into the bridge.  She did it :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kaleigh! The little guy is just tired and misses Dad--give him a few weeks :-)....You are suffering from the same thing...You're doing great! I don't know what I would do in your spot-be a basket case, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete