Saturday, January 12, 2013
Corn Fritters
Well I completely forgot to take a picture. But I did make a new food today. Debbie gave us some left over corn on the cob from the Girl Scouts Cookie Rally today. I had no idea what to do with them so I googled "what to do with left over corn on the cob". Some said freeze it and you can use it in soups and casseroles. So I froze some. The rest I decided to use for Corn Fritters. I used a hybrid of these two recipes: Corn Fritters and Corn Fritters with Maple Syrup. Then I made some honey butter like they give you at hockey games. The kids really like it and it was pretty good. I think I would make them for breakfast if we had them again. The maple syrup was really good on them.
Labels:
recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment