Sunday, February 10, 2013

Four other recipes

So I was going through my phone today and I found four picture of new recipes that we had and I didn't blog about.  I know, I've been horrible and need to get my act together.  And maybe I will, maybe I won't.  But I can at least post these pictures and add the recipes.  I'm sure I've done even more new recipes, but I just haven't gotten around to getting them all documented.  Which I do suppose is important. 




So here's the first one, Broccoli cheese soup.  Nate and I loved it.  I can't remember what the kids thought about it.  But we haven't had it again, so I bet it wasn't that great.  Or the cheese you put in it is so expensive that we're just too poor to make it regularly.

Chicken chorizo stew.  This was good.  You know how we love soups in this family.

Chick-fil-A copy cat chicken sandwhiches!  DELICIOUS!!!!

Finally, some crusty bread, baked in my new Le Crucet dutch oven!  YUMMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment