Monday, March 19, 2012

Knives

One of Nate's Chirstmas presents was a new set of knives.  He's been begging me FOREVER to get new knives.  The set we had were a gift from my mom when we got married.  They were good, but were starting to rust and they're the kind you can't sharpen.  You know the kind from the informercial that can saw through leather.  Anyway, they've seen better days. I saw  THESE  back in October-Novemberish and they were SO cheap (like under $90) that I couldn't resist.  So I got them, wrapped them and let them sit under the tree until February.

What a frigging mistake.  I should have opened them months ago!!!!  He opened them the day he got home (as he did all his gifts) and we used them that night.  Let me tell you, they are amazing!  I love them.  They all cut so well.  I have so many choices now.  We can both chop different things at the same time.  They are sharp!  I can't even describe how happy I am with them, and I accomplished another thing from my list!!!  So here's to crossing off another task.

No comments:

Post a Comment