Monday, August 13, 2012
Adding books read
I said that I was far behind and I would update daily until all the tasks that I have done, that I haven't blogged about where blogged about. So I am going to put this all into one post. Since my last update for books read (New Years Eve) I've read five books. I read one more book in the Clan of the Cave Bear Series, Mammoth Hunters. Then I got sucked into Hunger Games and read all three books in that series. I think I really like series because once I start one book I usually can't stop until I'm done. I like the depth and detail they go into. I loved the Hunger Games, the second book was ok and the third, well I liked it, but I didn't all at the same time. I read the Hunger Games series and the last full book I've read, 50 Shades of Grey, on the Kindle App on my tablet. So there are no pictures of the books. That thing could really get me into trouble! It's just so easy to download a book and think nothing of it, then read, read, read. I haven't done too much reading lately because I've been busy with school. But now I have two weeks until classes start up again, maybe I can squeeze in another book or two....
Labels:
books read
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment