The shrimp was SPICY!!! Nate made the rub and forgot to omit the cayenne pepper (which I do the first time we try any recipe with it in there and then adjust to Spencer's taste). And I think that I rubbed to much rub on there. So that's what I'll do next time. And then there was the broccoli. I don't think Spencer liked it, but Nate and I LOVED it! It will definitely be repeated!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Shrimp and broccoli
Today, it's two new recipes! First, Nate picked this cajun spiced smoked shrimp. recipe from cooking light. I needed a side to go with it. So what better than fresh, just picked last night, organic broccoli from the farmers market. I wanted to do something other than steam or blanch it like I usually do. I remembered that I pinned "The best broccoli of your life" to try later. So that's what I did.
The shrimp was SPICY!!! Nate made the rub and forgot to omit the cayenne pepper (which I do the first time we try any recipe with it in there and then adjust to Spencer's taste). And I think that I rubbed to much rub on there. So that's what I'll do next time. And then there was the broccoli. I don't think Spencer liked it, but Nate and I LOVED it! It will definitely be repeated!
Over all Spencer gave the meal...
The shrimp was SPICY!!! Nate made the rub and forgot to omit the cayenne pepper (which I do the first time we try any recipe with it in there and then adjust to Spencer's taste). And I think that I rubbed to much rub on there. So that's what I'll do next time. And then there was the broccoli. I don't think Spencer liked it, but Nate and I LOVED it! It will definitely be repeated!
Labels:
recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment