Thursday, April 12, 2012
GCI
Nate's been home for a little more than two months now. About a week after he got home our DVR took a crap! It completely died. AGAIN! The second time in the past year. I was so stinking mad that it happened again. And I just keep getting more crappy products from them. I'm fed up with the crap they pull. So Nate and I decided to cut off our cable! We of course still pay GCI for internet, but we're done with cable, for now. Kayleigh was distraught at first. She almost cried. But we do have Netflix and Hulu, so they still get to watch their favorite shows. And anything that isn't on there they can still watch online. So they are doing well. And honestly I don't miss it! It's pretty good. And I don't have to deal with giving up my first born child for cable. We barely watch TV. It's off during the day. And then we watch a few shows at night, the end. I'm sure we're the only people on this base without cable, but I'm glad we did it! So here's to eight weeks down without cable and 44 to be able to cross of #52!
Labels:
No Cable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment