Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter

Yes, I know it's REALLY late.  But I wanted to post these pictures of Easter.  It was our first holiday with Nate back and it was wonderful!!!!

Before we left, I wanted some pictures of the kids.  They of course goofed around...


















But then I got a good respectful picture

Then I was testing lighting for a family picture, and Nate and Spencer were talking.  I love the proportions of these two shots.





















And then here's the family picture.

Then we left and went to the AO for the Easter thing.  The kids got to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap.

They got to hold little rabbits






This was my FAVORITE shot, but right as I snapped the picture a lady's ass got in the way!!!!  I wish I could photoshop her ass out!!!


There was a petting zoo and  Spencer found a cow.

Then we came home and decorated our Easter Eggs.
She was worried about dropping it!
Patiently (or not) waiting
Trying to get it out
I think I have the most beautiful kids in the world
Tada!
Putting shrink wrap on!
I can do it too!

Tada!  Finished product!

The next morning we got up and checked out what the Easter bunny brought!

BUNNY EARS!!!
They both got a skip it.  Kayleigh had to try hers immediately!!!











Then we hunted for eggs


Spencer was impressed that one of his had money!!!

















Finally we ate the most expensive bread I've ever bought.  But it was too cute, it looked like a little bunny  :)
The kiddos LOVED IT!
YUMMY!!!














All in all it was a great weekend, and it is so wonderful to have Nate back home with us.  This Easter was MUCH better than last.  I am so happy my family is back in the same house!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment