Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Task Completed

Last week I completed one task that I have been putting off for 2 years.  I went to the dentist.  I really hate the dentist, but know it is a necessary evil.  I definitely do not want to have dentures at 40 like my mom.  It was pretty uneventful.  No cavities and a normal cleaning.  Pretty darn good for two years without a visit.  I think I really should make it a priority to go every year.  But don't hold your breath!

Last week I also made one new recipe.  It was called, well, I don't even remember what it was called.  It had chicken and noodles and some other stuff in it.  Nate really liked it, but the kids and I were not so fond of it.  And for that reason, I don't care that I lost the recipe and have no idea what it was called.  But here is a picture of what it looks like.  I guess other than knowing that I do not like this meal, I learned that my mind is not a steel trap.  I need to update more often if I really want this blog to become a GOOD document of the next few years.




Last week I also did 1 random act of kindness.  I received 4 one month free trials to Netflix.  Most of the time I would have just thrown them away, especially since I don't know four people here.  But last week I decided to just give them to 4 strangers.  Not a life changing act, but it may have brightened someone's day.

That is all I completed last week.  I do have big plans for this week.  I have some extra fleece in the cabinet and I need to finish making Spencer's Halloween costume.  So I see some clothes making in my future.

1 comment:

  1. Every blog needs followers....and I have the honor of being your first one! :)

    ReplyDelete